Saturday, December 20, 2008

Web Hosting For Small Business Or Personal Site

So, I'm thinking about taking the leap and getting my very own dot com website. There are so many different options out there but I think I have narrowed it down to two. GoDaddy.com and BlueHost.com. Both seem to have great products and features. I have used BlueHost.com before and loved them but I've heard such great things about GoDaddy.com - not to mention the ads on tv.

According to one website, BlueHost.com is the better of the two. Check out the link HERE. One thing I did notice about GoDaddy.com was the fact that they have mobile websites available as well. I'm not sure how big of a deal that is, I know a lot of people's phones now have the power to be able to see the regular web with them.

Hmmm....

I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has used either of these sites!


GoDaddy.com $7.49 .com Sale 120x90

Bluehost Web Hosting $6.95

No comments:

Post a Comment