Sunday, December 28, 2008

Aurelle Designs Gets A Website!

I've finally taken the plunge and am going to have a real website. It will be AurelleDesigns.com. Its very exciting while a bit daunting at the same time :)

For hosting, I decided on going with BlueHost. They have a special for just $6.95 a month right now. I read a TON of reviews before deciding on a host and they just seemed to be the best. Last night, at 1:30 or so, I managed to mess everything up and called customer service. Not only did I get help, but I got help within 2 minutes of dialing the number. No waiting. No pressing 1, then 4, then 1 again. It was awesome!

Having a website will allow me more flexibility in showcasing my designs as well as having a shopping cart system and better previews of design. In the meantime, if you are looking for a custom wedding monogram, check out my etsy site: aurelledesigns.etsy.com.

My live launch goal is for January 1st, 2009. Wish me luck, there's lots to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment