Monday, December 1, 2008

New Designs Added

My grandmother always says "Do something you love". For me, one of those things is graphic design. So here I am, at 2:20 in the morning, playing with fonts and colors and scale. What I have come up with is two different sets of custom wedding monograms. They can be used for stationary, invitations, favors, balloons, even stamps!

Check them out on my etsy site
aurelledesigns.etsy.com

To date, I have two sets made up. The first is the "traditional" set. Tried and true, this is similar to what I used for my wedding.



Custom Wedding Monogram by Aurelle Designs

The next set is more retro, modern, mod, funky.. whatever you want to call it, it is FUN!

It is very tempting to play around with outrageous colors on these (one of them I did in orange) but I restrained myself.



Custom Wedding Monogram By Aurelle Designs

If the lucky couple wanted to change the colors, it would be relatively easy - I can just see the one on the bottom done up in a fabulous celedon green!

Comments and feedback are welcome and appreciated.

Rita


Unique and elegant wedding favors

No comments:

Post a Comment