Sunday, December 21, 2008

Getting Fit For The New Year 2009

Here it is, almost time for 2009 to roll around. Just like most people, I have made up my mind to get fit, watch what I eat and work out. I have tried several different things in the past with success. One of my favorite things was my Total Gym. For those of you who are not familiar with it, the Total Gym is advertised on TV by Christie Brinkley and Chuck Norris.

I used one and loved it for about five years. It was fun to use (believe it or not) and really toned me up. My favorite thing about it was that it was quiet and I was able to get a work-out in while my babies were taking a nap! The only reason I quit using it was my ex-husband took it when we split up. Check out their website, they have a sale right now and will let you try it out for only $1.00. If you're like me, you're going to love it!




Another thing I've tried is Power 90. They have a fantastic work-out program that gives you some serious results FAST! In October, I worked out with the DVDs every day and within two weeks, I had already dropped a pant size! That's what I call RESULTS! The program is pretty tough but you can go at your own pace and do as much as you can. After the first two days, I was so sore I could barely walk but after a few more days, I felt great! Dang Thanksgiving got me off-track but after Christmas, I am back to it again.

Another great tool to use is eDiets.com. They have a special promotion for our New Year resolutions to get one week of food for free! What I love about eDiets.com is the online community to help you keep true to your diet and the free profile and goal setting they have. A great site all around. Check them out at:




I will be posting my success and progress on my blog. Hopefully, that will help me stay accountable for my daily successes. My goal is to wear a bikini on my cruise in May of 2009. Check back for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment